Friday, October 28, 2011

A Short Success Story

I. Love. Creating.  And I love it when an idea in my head becomes a success in reality.  It feels that there is no greater fulfillment than meticulously planning something and poring over it and sacrificing the time to make it just right, and then, in a magic moment--there it is.  Something that had ceased to exist, suddenly now exists.  I can't get over it; I can't get enough of it.  I know it's not always cheaper to make your own things, and certainly not easier, but the thrill of creating keeps me at it. 

The item of note, if you are wondering, is a sweet little ladybug skirt for part of Fia's Halloween costume.  I certainly don't mean to brag, as it is just a simple little skirt, not professionally constructed at all.  But it is cute, and I made it!  Pictures will follow in a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment